Welcome to my Blog

Hmm you'll say...yet another food blog! And I'll beg to differ, although I must say my recipes are not hi-funda, and sometimes the pictures do not do justice to them (I'm working on that) but you'll find them extremely easy to cook, hassle free and down right delicious.
So if you are a newbie in the kitchen department or has not ventured into the kitchen for some strange reason (like me)...then you have come to the right place.

Happy Cooking!

On My Table Runner

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Chicken Burrito


Click to enlarge image

Well, here it is....as promised, a chicken burrito recipe. Its very different in taste, and I generally use different fillings everytime I make them, for a change. Making the burittos with Tia Rosa tortillas was a mistake...coz, the tortillas are very thick and hard to bite on. So always stick to Mission tortillas if you want your burritos to be soft.


Ingredients:
1 lb cooked minced chicken

For Burritos:
I packet TIA ROSA flour tortillas (makes 8)
Sour cream to spread on tortilla
Ready to use fresh salad
Tomato Ketchup
Ranch dressing


Method:
Prepare the Chicken Qeema, following instructions for making Qeema.


Warm a tortilla, on both sides on a flat pan.

Spread sour cream liberally on one side and place chicken, salad, ketchup and ranch dressing.

Bring both the flaps together and roll it away from you.

Warm in the microwave before serving for about 40 sec's.

No comments: