Welcome to my Blog

Hmm you'll say...yet another food blog! And I'll beg to differ, although I must say my recipes are not hi-funda, and sometimes the pictures do not do justice to them (I'm working on that) but you'll find them extremely easy to cook, hassle free and down right delicious.
So if you are a newbie in the kitchen department or has not ventured into the kitchen for some strange reason (like me)...then you have come to the right place.

Happy Cooking!

On My Table Runner

Friday, August 24, 2007

Chutney Mayonnaise

Click to enlarge image

Recipe inspired from Martha Stewart.

This spread can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to two weeks. You may need to stir a bit before using. Well, I finished up mine the same evening I made it....it was so delicious :P
It can also be used in burritos as a filling.

Ingredients:
1 cup light mayonnaise
1/4 cup mango chutney
1 teaspoon curry powder, (preferably Madras)
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
Pinch of ground pepper

Method:
In a food processor, combine mayonnaise, chutney, curry powder, and lime juice; season with salt and a pinch of ground pepper. Process until smooth.

No comments: