Welcome to my Blog

Hmm you'll say...yet another food blog! And I'll beg to differ, although I must say my recipes are not hi-funda, and sometimes the pictures do not do justice to them (I'm working on that) but you'll find them extremely easy to cook, hassle free and down right delicious.
So if you are a newbie in the kitchen department or has not ventured into the kitchen for some strange reason (like me)...then you have come to the right place.

Happy Cooking!

On My Table Runner

Friday, June 15, 2007

French Toast

Click to enlarge image

This is one snack anyone can munch on. A rainy days or a rumbling stomach...be it any excuse, its always a winner. But even on a hot day like today you can enjoy it for breakfast :)


Ingredients:
2 tsp oil
2 eggs
4 bread slices
2/3 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk
2/3 tsp ginger-garlic paste
sprigs of cilantro


Method:
In a bowl take milk and add ginger-garlic paste along with red chilli powder, salt and cilantro. Break the eggs and beat them together.

Soak the bread slices in the mixture, and immediately transfer to a heated flat pan and keep flipping them till both the sides are glazed brown.


Serve hot with ranch dressing and maggi hot and sweet tomato chilli sauce.

No comments: